Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dr. Varima Nagpal-Bokare


Hi All.........


I am Dr. Varima Nagpal-Bokare. Originally from a very small yet beautiful city called Jabalpur (M.P.) India. I was born in the famil of " The Great Nagpals...." My lovely parents Dr Avinash and Dr. Mrs Shashi Nagpal . We have another maharathi in the Nagpal Clan ...... My beautiful and charming sister Arpita Nagpal.


I did my schooling from St.Joseph's Convent, Jabalpur...... the best days of my life..... " School Days". Bsc in Microbiology from Hawabag Women's College and Msc. from RDVV University. Those were the

best days of my life....... carefree......... aaram ke din......... chaat khao, purani jeans mei dosto ke saath masto karo.......... exams ki tension mei poore ghar ko pareshan karo..........

Then i went to IIT Kharagpur for my Msc. Project and a new chapter of my life's journey began....serious studies........ career ........ to do something big......... Be The Change and Bring The Change.......

After Msc got enrolled for PhD. in Agharkar Research Institute , Pune. My thesis is a multi disciplinary work ( microbiology+ environmental nanotechnology) for removal of pollutants from air, water and soil........" Think Green is my Motto".

10 comments:

Pankaj Sohaney said...

Good to know about you Dr. Varima

Ramakumar Varanasi said...

very good blog.
Punjabi MP girl going to pune maharashtra then going to Korea for multi dimensional research on iron pollutants etc and dreaming of green earth

Ramakumar Varanasi said...

Good beginning. I want to learn to blog dear.
when u r free, will u teach me how 2 blog the procedure etc
tks

suman said...

Congratulations for making blog. looking forward for more posts. Cheers to Convent girl :)

Pankaj Sohaney said...

Keep updating your blog. all the best.

goutami said...

Hi varima,
not really sure that you remember me. Just came cross your blog...cool! How is everything else going?
Really doing a great job!! Cheers!

Dr. Varima Bokare said...

hi ! goutami........how are you? sure i do remember you.....are you and lopa in US.......

goutami said...

Hey,
yes i am in the US. I work for U.S. Department of energy (Great lakes Bioenergy Research center)in the area of Bio fuel. I finished my Ph.D in the US and pretty much settled here.

Unknown said...

hi dear
its good to see your blog................very interesting..............:)

padma said...

welcome to blog mania!!!
hope to see you more often with many more stories!!!